The results are in: Sage Intacct is the cream of the crop, according to its customers. If this doesn’t sound compelling, think of it this way: When compared with other software, Sage Intacct customers are happier, more productive, and more likely to recommend the software to their colleagues than any other software’s customers.
This according to G2Crowd, who receives verified reviews from hundreds of thousands of customers for tens of thousands of software options, who found that among ERP offerings, Sage Intacct received a 98 out of 100 in customer satisfaction in the Fall 2017 Accounting Grid® Report. The Fall 2017 report based this satisfaction on multiple rankings, and found Sage Intacct the leader in the following categories:
- Likeliness to Recommend: 86%—compared with 80% for the second-place finisher, NetSuite
- Product Direction: 94% of customers felt the company was taking the product the right way. Second place was FinancialForce at 85%
- Ability to Meet Requirements: 85% of users saw the software as capable, higher than any other ERP software.
- Ease of Administration: Another category led by Sage Intacct, the product was loved not only by users but administrators, as well, with 86% of administrators loving the software.
- Ease of Doing Business: Intacct was designed to take the monotony out of the everyday and connect with other applications to get the job done. Again, Sage Intacct tops the list at 87%, higher than FinancialForce, NetSuite, and Dynamics.
- Quality of Support: Not only is the product great, the company’s ability to make things right is again at the top of the charts. 82% of Sage Intacct customers are happy with the support they receive—whether from the company itself or value-added partners like rinehimerbaker.
- Ease of Setup: One of the selling points of a best-in-class software like Sage Intacct is its ability to be up and running in weeks or months, not years. With an industry-leading 77% of respondents finding the software easy to implement, customers are ecstatic with Sage Intacct’s ability to get up and go.
- Ease of Use: Once it’s up and running, a software needs to make the day easier. 85% of Sage Intacct customers found the platform easy to use.
Infographic: G2Crowd Puts Sage Intacct atop the ERP Market
The latest infographic from G2Crowd highlights even more successes by the product, adding quotes from customers, results, and even more reviews. See the entire infographic below.
Get to Know Sage Intacct from rinehimerbaker
When you’re ready to work with the industry leader in customer satisfaction, it’s important to know that the software is only one part of your success. Finding the right implementation and support partner to take you from decision to operation can be your path to real success. At rinehimerbaker, we are one of the best in the business at this, and have helped companies across Florida to decide, implement, and integrate Sage Intacct with other leading software options. Learn more about receiving a free, 30-day trial by clicking here. Not ready for that kind of commitment? Let’s talk.