Intacct for Financial Services Firms
Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and Chief Information Officers (CIOs) at financial services firms deal with a relentless onslaught of new regulations, compliance challenges, and reporting requirements unique to their industry. Learn how Intacct helps professionals at financial services firms:
- Take control of disparate data,
- Easily monitor and calculate financials from diverse portfolios and operating companies,
- Create timely, actionable, and insight-rich reports more easily than ever.
Learn more about Intacct for Financial Services Firms here.
Intacct for Franchises
Provide franchisee autonomy while still maintaining centralized financial controls with accounting software designed for multi-entity businesses. With Intacct financial management software finance leaders can:
- Easily view financial information from your entire business or drill down to gain insight into each location,
- Efficiently manage complex financial structures (fractional ownership, multi-currency),
- Take control by setting permissions for staff at each location.
Learn more about Intacct for your Franchise Business here.
Healthcare and Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations
No industry has experienced as much change over the past decade as healthcare. From the recent spate of mergers and acquisitions to a legislative and regulatory environment in which change is the norm, having a stable, scalable healthcare-focused financial management software allows leaders to:
- Easily manage multi-location healthcare organizations,
- Accommodate growth and scale without adding staff,
- Create reports as needed—not monthly, allowing your company to pivot on a dime.
Learn more about how Intacct is helping Healthcare Organizations affordably scale in a world of regulatory burdens here.
Let Intacct automate your financials so that you and your people can focus on your guests. Financial leaders and end users at hotel businesses, restaurant chains, entertainment businesses, and more use Intacct financial management to:
- Take control of financial management and reporting in a multi-entity environment,
- Track real-time performance centrally and manage all locations with a few clicks,
- Boost efficiency by simplifying management of complex business structures
Learn how Intacct is helping financial leaders in the hospitality industry to take control of their financials here.
Nonprofit leaders face high levels of scrutiny, and need software that can tackle unique challenges like program and project management, fund balancing, and complex reporting needs. Intacct is designed to help nonprofits of all sizes and missions to:
- Improve transparency with real-time reporting,
- Increase efficiency and controlling headcount through automation,
- Reduce reliance on costly IT staff or outsourced IT management, meaning less overhead and more focus on your organization’s mission.
Learn how Intacct helps nonprofits including churches, philanthropic organizations, membership organizations, nonprofit educational organizations, and international NGOs here.
Faith-based organizations, no matter the affiliation, have unique challenges. From fund accounting to complexities in reporting, Intacct is built to serve the needs of churches, synagogues, temples and more, helping financial leaders to:
- Improve productivity with the modern features your finance team needs today and tomorrow
- Gain a complete view of your financial and operational metrics to make better decisions
- Easily connect multiple systems to streamline operations
Learn how Intacct can handle all of the accounting needs for your faith-based or religious organization here.
Dioceses and Archdioceses
All of the challenges faced by faith-based organizations, all of the challenges faced by multi-entity organizations. Intacct was built to serve the needs of CFOs or financial executives at diocesan entities, helping these leaders to:
- Efficiently manage complex financial structures (churches, schools, foundations, and more) with Intacct’s multi-entity design.
- Leverage Intacct’s open API architecture to integrate your accounting application with other applications you already use.
- Gain a complete view of your financial and operational metrics to make better decisions.
Learn more about Intacct accounting software for dioceses, archdioceses, and other multi-entity, multipurpose faith-based organizations.
Take control of your projects with financial management software designed for professional services firms. Intacct empowers financial management leaders at professional services organizations to:
- Gain visibility into project costs, project profitability, and more,
- Automate the revenue recognition process under new and old standards,
- Streamline time and expense management by working well with leading T&E software options,
Learn how Intacct helps both professional services and IT services leaders to improve financial management here.
Software and SaaS
For many software and SaaS businesses, scalability is the name of the game, and it pays to have an accounting solution that can grow with you. Intacct for Software and SaaS Firms allows finance teams to:
- Automate their processes, handling more work without increasing headcount,
- Improve business development efficiency thanks to deep integration with Salesforce,
- Simplify the revenue recognition and subscription lifecycle management processes.
Learn about scalable and automated financial management for software and SaaS firms with Intacct here.
Take control of your inventory with software that adapts to the unique needs of a modern distribution business. Intacct empowers finance leaders at wholesale distribution organizations to:
- Take control of inventory management—whether inventory is in one location or twenty,
- Streamline the approval process with ease using the Intacct Collaborate platform,
- Build a better suite by integrating leading solutions for tax management, ecommerce, customer and supplier relationship management, and more.
Learn more about Intacct for distributors here.