rinehimerbaker implements Sage Intacct with Full Service To Launch a High-End Restaurant
“Having a cloud-based ERP solution has allowed me to be on top of my game from anywhere. I am able to access anything I need quickly and on the go.”
- Flexible reporting with revenue and expense tracking between restaurant and club activities.
- Hospitality KIPs with drill-down into underlying detail.
- Automated AP workflow with built-in approvals and easy auditability.
- Provide both build-out/ pre-opening and ongoing accounting services.
- High volume of invoices requiring granular expense tracking within the GL.
- Month-end close within the first 4 business days of the month.
- High inventory value requiring strict controls.
- Tracking of shared resources between the club and restaurant.
- Seamless procure to pay process.
- Management insight into cost of sales and labor details.
- Timely profit and loss by restaurant and club with roll-up.
Developers Ira Fenton and Tucker Frederickson imagined a one of a kind dining experience back in 2015. Along with founding partner Michael Jordon, the team made their dream come true and 1000 North was established. The developers are also known for their contribution to The Bear’s Club and The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club & Spa, Jupiter (now Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter).
This elegant restaurant offers a full dining menu, along with gracious service, handcrafted cocktails, and an unrivaled wine list. Guests can savor a selection of modern American regional dishes while enjoying a sweeping view of the Jupiter Inlet and the famous Jupiter Lighthouse.
Members enjoy a host of benefits, including exclusive access to the club lounge with a limited, but exquisite menu, concierge services, priority reservations, a private dining room, the chef’s table, and docking privileges. Membership to the club lounge at 1000 North is by invitation only.